Choice is the artwork that appears inside Category or Subcategory. Users can choose between different choices e.g. different types of nose and hair.
How to add choice under Category
1. Click "Add choice" under the Category you wish to add choice under.
2. Select choice details:
- Choose type
- Single = For artwork that has only one side e.g. nose, mouth
- Left and Right = For artwork that has two sides e.g. eyes, eyebrows, ears, hands
- Multiple = Works the same way as 'Single' type, only that the user can choose to select multiple choices to be visible all at once.
- Select option
- Required = Users are required to select the customization
- Can leave blank = User can leave this customization blank. The character creator will have a remove button if "Can leave blank" is selected.
3. Click the down arrow to expand the Category you wish to upload artwork to the choice.
4. Click "Add choice" to upload artwork.
5. If you wish to add more choices, click "Add Layer." In this sample, there are 3 types of head shapes, so 2 new layers are added in.
How to add choice under Subcategory
1. Click the down arrow to expand the Subcategory you wish to add choice under.
2. Click "Add choice" to upload artwork.
3. If you wish to add more choices, click "Add Layer."