1. Log into your account and go to Artist Dashboard.
2. Go to Artist Program > How it works > Click "Apply."
3. Select the country you are from and click "Proceed."
If you couldn't find your country, it means the Artist Program isn't yet available in your country. Get on the waitlist and we will notify you when it's ready.
4. You will be redirected to Stripe onboarding page. Fill in your email and click "Continue."
5. Create a password to access your Stripe account and click "Continue."
6. Input your mobile number.
7. Check the text sent to your mobile number and input the verification code.
8. Copy the emergency backup code and store it somewhere safe. If your device is ever lost or stolen, you can use this code to unlock your Stripe account. Click "Next" when you are done.
9. Choose your location and business type. Click "Continue" when you are done.
For business type, "Individual" is the most common one.
Verify your personal details
1. Fill in your personal details. For the job title, you can input "Artist/Illustrator" if you wish.
For Thai artists, please input your name using Thai letters.
2. Input your personal identification number and the laser code which could be found on the back of your ID card.
3. Click verify your identification with a photo ID.
4. Select how to verify your ID. If you choose "Upload a file" option, do not write anything on the photo or else the verification will fail.
1. Input the details below as followed:
Your website: https://storior.com/
Product description: Earn revenue when an order is placed using my art. An order can consist of both digital and physical goods.
2. Choose your bank and branch. Input your account number and click "Continue."
3. For your public details, input the following:
Statement descriptor: STORIOR.COM
Shortened descriptor: Storior
Customer support phone number: input any number as you can later make it private.
How to set public information to private
4. In the last part, review the information you have input and click "Submit" when you are done. If there's any part you wish to go back and edit, click the pen icon.